I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* 3 Days to Christmas *_
- Friday, December 23, 2005 / 12:02 am.

Its 3 more days to christmas. Once a yr day, in which everyone whoes anyone can recieve prez without bothering why am i receiving one. Its the joy of giving. Its time to reflect back on the year. On the year that impacted me the most. The year where almost everything since has happened for me. The year which i'll forever rem the most. The year, i got to live a real independence. The year, i learnt about life of work for real. The year, i stood on my own 2 feet and practically supported myself. This year, i've matured greatly. I've learnt the true meaning of friendship. But most of all, This is the year, I learnt the most about myself. I love life. Though, my life isn't exactly what i want it to be. But still. Life is life and there's so much to love about it. *smileZ*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS