I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Fly Away *_
- Saturday, December 17, 2005 / 4:44 am.

All of a sudden. I wanna fly away. Just be away from it all. To leave, not for studies or work or visiting ppl i know already, instead, just to be away, to be smwhere where no one knows me. I love my life, i truely do, but its wearing me down. All the effort made in being true to myself, keeps pulling me back. Having a colorful life has its ups and downs. True, to everyone else, i may have everything i wan, material wise. But down there, the hole grows bigger. I refused to give up, cuz i wan that lifeline. But i've decided to let it go. Why can't i? Saying seems to be so easy, but yet, doing it seems so tough. I wonder what will happen if i just leave. If i say goodbye to the world. Will all my problems be solved then. I Wonder.

To Ms Lee:

Dear babe. You, are one of my longest know close friend EVER! 15yrs babe and its still on going. Seeing u thru pri, sec and poly yrs, woah, thats really long. Looking back and comparing it to now, dear, u've really grown so much prettier and 'dong si'. Life really changes huh!? On this special day of urs, i really am happy just to be there. Seeing how happy u are now, really makes me smile. Life is full of surprises and its been great having u ard. My blessings for u always, in health, life and (hmm.. soon?) in marraige. keke. All the best my dear. Its 21 now.

HaPpY 21st BiRthdAy ValeNcia!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS