_* Hardly any time to breathe *_
- Wednesday, December 07, 2005 / 2:54 am.
Finally taking a break after 8days of work. Yes! I know i'm mad. I was working for 8 days straight without a break. And everyday at least 5hrs in the office, most of the time is an average of bout 7 actually. I so need the cash now. Look at my list. Its not stopping, in fact its growing.
2 and half weeks passed in a flash. I'm already 1/5 through my summer hols already. It sucks, it really does that time flys by so fast. Everyday i'm in sg, something is up. Plans always come into place so easily here, just a phone call away and out of the house i go. So fantastic. Gonna miss that when i'm back in bris. But i realised one thing about me has changed since my return. I no longer can survive on just 5 or 6hrs of sleep, I have to admit, i'm old already. Without 8hrs of sleep in a day, i can't get thru the next without starting to yawn at 11pm past. Its surprising actually, looking at how my schedule has been the past 2weeks that i've managed to have time to sleep. And looking at how the remaining of the mth is shaping up, i'm trying to fit in time for sleep and rest. Nope, its no more 'ME' time for now. Actually, i don't need any 'ME' time for now.
Everyone's been asking the same question countless times: ' So, how's life in brisbane?' My answer: 'OK lor. Boring actually.' Haiz, how to sum it up? Its the truth that the place bores me a lot, mainly cuz i haven met enough ppl yet to be gg out all that often. Its boring for me too, cuz all i've got it uni and home. Surprisingly, thinking back, i wasn't all that outgoing during my time in bris, in fact, i kept to myself and a few friends a lot. The way this goes, i'm seriously gonna have a problem during my last sem in bris. Its growing up, i'm taking a step at a time. For now, i'm planning for next sem, setting up a new place all over again. Its gonna be tiring.
U know what is the most fustrating thing i've learnt since my return. I'm fustrated at myself, for dragging on taking my drivers license. Now, i'm 'hurting' from it. Cuz my mom got a new car. Mazda6. Now, my household has 3 cars and I CAN'T DRIVE ANYONE OF THEM. Its freaking fustrating, cuz i know if i had the license now, i would jolly well have a car to use! Fucking sick at myself. But i brought it on myself, keeping pushing it away then cuz i keeping using working as an excuse. Now, I'm stuck for it. Shit sia.
Well, its time for bed, its my mama's birthday today. Gonna celeb with her, by gg shopping together (meaning Gucci sale) and dinner later. All that, before meeting chris to get emmy's prez and then emmy's celeb at momo. Looks like this weekend is packed as well, the way its shaping up. Hee.