_* All of a Sudden *_
- Wednesday, January 18, 2006 / 1:13 pm.
Call me crazy, but all of a sudden, sitting here in the office, felt an urge to want to be busy.
I wan my days to be filled to the max, without anytime for me to breathe, to think, to contemplate, to hesitate. I guess, i always do prefer life in the fast lane. Work life for me needs to be busy, with meetings and project deadlines to meet. Keeping my days filled and leaving just enough time for me to plop down on my bed and fall into deep slumber. Now, that would drain me and make me look so much forward to time with myself. Unlike now, i seem to dread the thought of returning to bris, knowing that i'll have so much time to think, that i'll probably start hearing voices in my head.
(good or bad?) I've been told, my career is in the area of counselling, banking/finance, communications and marketing. Deja Vu? i don't know. But seriously, i think if i should be in any of these fields in the future, i really don't wan it to be full-time customer service anymore. This job, has made me seriously impaitent. Thats one, another thing is that its starting to be a bore. I guess i need something more challenging. Need to be out in the field, up and about, running ard. Somehow, like what mummy used to work. But defi not in the sales sector. Sales targets are disgusting. Point blank.
I wonder if i'll ever be able to be satisfied with just an office job. Is that me? Seriously, i doubt so. I don't think i can handle a 9-5 job sitiing in the office everyday. That really makes life a bore. I wanna travel, in my years of 22-24, i'm gonna get my butt travelling as much as i can. *grinz*