_* Yr 2006 *_
- Tuesday, January 03, 2006 / 10:30 pm.
A time to finally sit down. An all heatic mth in dec had leave me little time to myself to think. But the rush of it is so good. I do love life in the rush actually.
Its a new yr, and new beginning. Things shdn't be that hard to leave behind, shd it? I don't know. I've tried many a times, suceeded in some and failed in some too. For that i admit. But Life moves on for me. Each day, i take that once step towards being a better person. Leaving my past behind.
I'm not gonna make any new yr resolutions this yr. Cuz each time i do, i end up breaking it. Whats the use? This is the yr of stepping into my adulthood. No more the '21' celebs, as one starts to feel older and older. Its the age of the 20s, and here we come. My couzs have been telling me, once u hit 21, the followin yrs will past in a flash, pretty soon, i'll be celebrating my quarter of a century yr old b'day. Now, how sad is that. Well, perhaps its true, but for now, i'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the coming years. For this will be the yr that i'll be away from home the longest. 3/4 of the yr in fact. Its a challenge i'm gonna face. Big one in fact.
Wish me luck!