_* Day 1 passed *_
- Monday, February 27, 2006 / 11:52 pm.
First day of lectures has passed. Haiz, it always sounds so ok when the lectures are talking bout the subject, but when it comes down to it, it does suck quite a bit. But, what to do, no choice cuz its a compulsory subject.
Met couple new ppl today, one of whom stays on the campus lodge. I quite like it actually, if it wasn't that the rooms were full, I think I would have chosen to stay there. It isn't full board, as in u do ur own cooking, but it works like a 2 bedroom unit on campus college. Sounds really good, plus it includes cleaning of the place every once a week. Shared bathroom between 2 roommates. Only problem is that it cost an estimate $4200 for 1 semester of 6mths. When u work it down, its bout $700 a mth. ARG! Why didn't I tot of staying there man. Saved me so much trouble. Was freaking full anyway, this sem. Sucks. Shd I do it next sem? But i've already agreed to stay in this house for 1 yr, hmm, unless I can find ppl to take over the place. I don't know, see how this sem goes I guess. If I really don't like my room and stuff, then move out. Havta see how.
So troubled bout so many stuff now, don't know where to begin. Its tough when u need someone to talk to, but u can't. Cuz the idiot home phone and internet line will only be connect 20days later. Freaking poor productivity. Got loads to complain, but I will only know as the days goes by.