I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Day 8 *_
- Friday, February 24, 2006 / 12:21 pm.

Its been 8days since i've got here. Things are better now, but the past few days of my life, will be deeply entrenched in my life. Never before have I learnt a lesson in such a hard way. Something that no one could ever helped me in. Life just isn't the same anymore.

I, for one, has never walked so much in my life looking desperately for a place to stay. The horrid feeling of not knowing whether I will find a place to stay. That is something that I can't describe. No words can come to mind of the desperation feel. Standing in the hotel shower, I can't help but cry, for once the tears felt so real, not of missing my love ones, but a feeling that i'm all alone and helpless. For once in my life, there isn't a person I can call on to get me out of it immediately. Its really sore, but now having gone through it, I know i'm a better & stronger person.

Today, things are better, on a lighter side. I have gotten a confirmation that i've got a room with an old friend. But I know that until I really get to move in and start paying the rent, will I then feel more settled. Until then, I know i'll still feel a bit uncomfortable thinking bout it. Haiz, anyway, I can only know that on Sunday.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS