I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Its tough *_
- Tuesday, February 21, 2006 / 2:40 pm.

Into my 6th day here in bris. Things hasn't gotten any better. I've reached quite a low point. The thought of being homeless and unsercured is something i've never really experienced and its only now that it hits me hard.

For the 1st time in my life, i don't have the courage to tell my mom what has happened. I can't even finish reading her email without tears filling up. I don't wan my mom to worry, but keeping it from her, i wonder, does it make her worry less? I don't know, all is that, for now, i know i can't talk to her without crying. The 1st day was bad enough, i think now, the feeling has built up.

Its been days of looking for a place, walking til i'm sunburnt and dehaydrated. I've lost my appeitate. Many a times i feel like giving up, throw everything away, but i know deep down that i've never given up on anything before and i'm not gonna start now. This is something i have to pull myself through.

Sitting her, thinking back over the past 6days, i've realised that i've learnt so much. This is something i've never gone through before, the feeling of helplessness hasn't come to me before in my life. But now it has. Stress has gotten to me, i need distractions.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS