I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* bonkers *_
- Saturday, March 25, 2006 / 4:07 am.

I think i've gone Bonkers. Officially. Its freaking 6am and i'm wide awake. Why? Cuz i went to sleep at 10 freaking 30. 10.30PM! Back in sg, on a friday night, my life doesn't even start til 10.30PM and i was in bed by then!

OMG! I swear, i've got a screw lose.

To top off the craziness, i woke up 2 hours ago and started studying and research on my assignment. MY ASSIGNEMENT! when its not even freaking due yet. It will be like another 10days before i'm up for the debate.

FREAK! i've turned into one.

I seriously have bad sleeping habits. By 9pm i was nodding off on the couch while the ppl played daidee next to me. They were gambling and i freaking didn't care? What the hell. I couldn't even keep eyes open to finish watching Billy Elliott.

WTF. Seriously.

Its the 2nd night in a row, i've slept way early, like i'm an old hag. And woke up WAY too early, like i need to go sell fish in a wet market.

Screw it. I'm offically a weirdo. Damm it.

I wonder if its because i hadn't been having my coffee for the past 2 days. Hmmmm.... If this goes on, i'm screwed for the remaining of my semester. On the other hand, doesn't it prove how boring Brisbane is? Ahhh.. If we had played mahjong last nite, i won't be sleeping that early, but can't play at nite at my place now, got freaking complained by the neighbour 2 weeks ago.

Damm it! ARG! I'm mad, i'm a weirdo, i've gone bonkers!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS