I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Mixed *_
- Tuesday, March 14, 2006 / 12:35 pm.

Emotions fill me up and bring me down.
Moments of clubbing and dinners and watching tv shows brings me away from reality.
For that Moment.
But when its all over, I fall back.
Into that pithole i've dug.
A pithole that seems to go deeper.

I wan to climb my way out.
But it won't be now.
Each time i move up a rock,
I slide 3 rocks down.
Why?

I'm percieved to be independent and happy,
but deep down i'm not.
Emotions that doesn't exsist then appears now.
I can't fight it anymore.

I wan to let it go.
But will i ever?
I need to find my emotion stability.
But how long the search will take?

Physically alright but Emotionally unstable.
Thats me right now.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS