I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Normal *_
- Sunday, March 26, 2006 / 7:07 am.

*phew* last nite was normal sleeping hours for once. But then, for my normal sleeping hrs, i didn't get a good night's sleep. Had a torturous dream, one that i realised, while bathing under the hot water this morning, was a recurring one. I got that dream a couple of times before, its not something exciting, not me running or monsters or anything, but somehow, it always doesn't get to the ending. And i wake up. *sigh* Dreams tired me overall. When i wake up, i know i'm tried, mentally, but somehow physically too this time round. I don't know why. *sigh* i'm really sick of it. Seriously, haven gotten a good night's rest in a long while.

Reading through my friend's blogs, *sigh* i don't know. Whenever i read bout their good times clubbing or out prata and stuff. I do get jealous. I know, its not their fault for having fun, but i just can't help it. I really miss the company back home lots. Yes, i know, i'm having my own sorta fun here as well. But on the same basis, this kinda of fun, for me, isn't something that genuinely from the heart. Yes, its fun to drink, cook for a 'family' dinner, go somewhere together, but the ppl that i really wanna spend the time with isn't here. I miss my mom and dad, badly. Until you're apart, thats where u realised how much they really mean to you. I miss my girlies and darlings a hell lot, cuz with them, no matter what we do or where we go, as long as we have each other's company, i know things will be alright. *sigh* Its a long long while before i really get to see them. And missing my family and friends are just 1/3 of the picture.

I'm just missing close company.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS