I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* off ida's blog *_
- Friday, March 24, 2006 / 1:43 pm.

Read this off Ida's blog.

Quote: "friends who i seldom contact but were my good friends came to me with nothin to grudge even i seldom talk to them..friends who were my best friends or rather i tot they were, didn't came and protect me if they should.. they are still my best friends but i know i can't rely on them anymore..i'm glad i've known who are those messy ppl that i should stay away from.."

And now, it suddenly drawn to me what she said, i feel the same too. I'm not saying that its all my best friends, but it made me realise that whats said can be superficial. People whom i'm consider my best buddies, no longer are, but then, u seem to still consider them as so. But as life moved on, u realised, the gap had grown bigger, but u still call each other buddies. Subconsiously, u no longer rely on them, but when spoken, u still say they are your buddies. Why? Is it a personal obstacle that one needs to tell themself to change the mindset? I think so.

I'm glad i still have a few of my best friends around that i can rely on no matter what. They make my life meaningful. No matter where i go, as long as i have a mobile phone or msn, they will be there to talk to me. For those few that listen to my woes and talk to me. I thank u deeply. That u take time out of ur busy life, to give me a quick msg or a quick chat on msn. Those, are little thoughts that go a long way. *smilez*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS