_* SAD *_
- Saturday, March 11, 2006 / 11:57 am.
Whenever i leave my comfort zone, i start to feel empty and sad. There's this hole inside of me, that seems to never go away, like a need to have it filled. Why is it that i never feel this way when i'm back home? Is it becuz my life then was always busy, with work and meeting my friends and clubbing and having fun that this hole doesn't seem to exist? I don't know. I really don't. Looking at my books, i can't seem to concentrate, my mind is always drifting off somewhere. Its coming to a mth, things doesn't seem to get better, in fact, it can be said as times as getting worse. I'm feeling the hole getting bigger, like i need someone to make me feel contended. Disorientated and Confused is what i'm feeling now. Is this a withdrawal sympton? Is it getting so bad that it seems to consume me? I don't know i really don't. I wan to be distracted, to get my butt off and starting studying but i can't. God help me, i really am lost.