I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* To all *_
- Wednesday, March 22, 2006 / 2:59 pm.

Ok, i've gotta put in a clarification on my prev entry.
I'm not blaming anyone. Its just how i'm feeling.
Most importantly, i'm not just referring that one person whoes the large cause of my 'misery'.
If u think its u, ask me directly. I dislike it when others just tells another person about it and comes up with their own conclusions. Why not get it solved by asking the devil directly? Won't u get the most satisfactory answer then? Isn't it better to hear it yourself than to ponder and discuss. Am i that unapproachable? Do i come across as being aloof and crude? Am i that tactless a person? TELL ME? I wan to know.

Apart from the fact that i'm feel low on the emotional sides, i'm also getting a headache now, from thinking of recipes for cooking dinner. Yes, i get to explore every wed for cooking dinner. But when u have to cater to other ppl's taste as well, and when ur hsemates arn't that open to trying more stuf and only prefers easting chicken and no carbo, u really do get a headache thinking bout it. *sigh* Any recipes to recommend?



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS