_* What to say *_
- Thursday, March 09, 2006 / 1:26 pm.
Lifes' becoming mudane (as grace puts it). I miss my girlies badly, there so much i wanna tell them, share what i've gone through, but it seems everyone's pretty much busy with stuff right now that its hard to do so. I always feel good after a phone conversation with them, sharing what happened lightens my burden a bit, but being stuck without a home phone seems to blow everything away. But then again, i know when i start to pick up the phone and call, i'll sure get a couple of answers of one being busy. *sigh*
Everything's up and moving in the house, but then, i can't seem to get my butt off and start studying, maybe i could blame it on the weather? No fan in the room plus 'donating' so much blood has gotten into me. I can't even sleep at night. Its getting bad and i know it.
The readings has been piling up, and i'm not even organised. It irks me so much, not having internet really kills everything, i can't function without it. Made me realised how essential the world of web access has become to my being.
Without it, I can't:
- Communicate with my girlies that often.
- Know what my friends are up to.
- Read and get to know ppl.
- Wouldn't have found back my old friends.
- Be updated on whats happening outside my uni.
- Watch hilarious home-made videos.
- MOST of all, do my work from the comfort of my home. (WHICH I TOTALLY CAN'T NOW!)
Now u tell me how i'm surviving. Yes, complaining is an essential of my being.