I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* alcoholics *_
- Tuesday, April 25, 2006 / 1:18 pm.

We drank, in celebration perhaps? I don't know.
I love these times we have.
Of just drinking at home.
Of screams and laughter.
A comfortable feeling.
*smiles*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Phew, we finished 3 bottles of wine and 1/4 bottle of vodka.
I slept like a baby thereafter.
*grinz*

its time for me, to get stressed over assignments.
Its that busy time starting.
Many more late nights and endless typing.

My draft exam time-table is out.
Fucked up for me again.
2 clashes of papers on 10th of June.
Thank god, both of them arn't level 3 subjects on the same day.
But then, how sucky can it be, to have 2 papers 2 days after my bday.
*ARG*
Intl' marketing on 17th.
And then my toughest and last paper on the 20th.

I guess i will be flying back thereafter, perhaps on the 21st.
Not sure which day i'll leave yet.
*sigh*
I need to talk to mummy first.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS