I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* I wanna go surf again *_
- Tuesday, April 18, 2006 / 5:27 pm.

Been looking at our road trip pics over and over again.
So FREAKING FUN!
Seriously, its an experience that i wan to repeat a million times!
Having a house right on Noosa Beach wld be sOoo Fantastic.
*drools*drools*
So many cute guys too!! *grinz*

Been trying to motivate myself to finish up what i'm suppose to be doing,
to hurry up and finish my MGTS3606 assignment, cuz i have MGTS3301 lined up.
SICK!
Assignments are so bloody sickening.
*wails*

I wanna go CLUBBING! I need to get drunk! I need to dance off my energy and get satisfaction!
*ARG*


ps: if u're bored, and wanna see more of my road trip, look into my photo album. *grinz*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS