I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Realised *_
- Sunday, April 30, 2006 / 12:11 am.

I don't like drinking red wine.
Rather, chadonnay is my preferred.

Shots are a better way of getting drunk faster.
Cocktails are a fav.

Although i oblige to drink, i realised that i don't really like drinking to wine.
Wine to me, is meant to be appreciated.
To be drunk over chats with friends, for slow talks.
Wine, i feel, isn't great, when its use as a drinking tool during 'games'.

Now, i realised, lets do shots the next time.
Get high fast.
I wanna feel the 'kick' i haven felt in a while.
I wanna feel the high, i haven felt in a while.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS