I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Road Trip - 15th Apr 06 *_
- Monday, April 17, 2006 / 12:04 am.

Road trips are absolutely fantastic.
I heart.
Now i know why ppl just wanna lay in the sand, play in the surf.
A totally new experience.
I Love.





Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Just 2 hrs drive up of queensland, and you get to see all these.
Visiting the Big Pineapple farm.
Viewing and tasting the Ginger Factory, Nuts & Coffee.
And my fav: Noosa Beach, What the aussie surf is all about.
Jumping waves twice my height, gliding with the waves, surfing along it, getting tossed and turned under the currents.
All part and parcel of the fantastic fun.
I wan it all over again.
On 15th Apr 06.
For this day, i will remember.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS