_* Rushing *_
- Monday, April 24, 2006 / 2:12 am.
Well, my first all-nighter of this semster. The first of many to come i predict, its back to my weird studying habits, of catching a nap from 11pm-4am, then up to finish my assignments or to study.
*sigh*
But at least the weather's getting colder now. (time for the good ol' long sleeping pants to be taken out).
On the other hand, i guess i'm not all that weird, since eunice and shury kinda have the same habits as me. I'm glad we're staying toget, the comfort level with each other is amazing. But i guess it goes that actually, we've all know each other since young. Totally forgot that me and eunice used to be in the same chinese tuition class for 3yrs plus, until she reminded me. *haa* The 3 of us have good laughs every now and then, reminising bout the old days.
Life was really much simpler then, isn't it. As geraldine says it: I don't wanna grow up.
Why can't i type this easily for my assignment as i do for my blog. *sigh*
On a good note: yes ppl, i'm 90% sure tat i'll be flying back for my winter hols. Although, i'll miss much when i'm here, like spending some good times with eunice and shury travelling, seeing daphane down in melb, visiting my aunt in sydney etc, but i guess, home means a lot more to me. I really do miss the comfort of my friends and family. I've come to miss prata like mad and drinks at acid bar.
Much is left said bout clubbing, it isn't the same as before, there are only a handful of club sessions over the past hols that i truely enjoy. I guess, it no longer holds much excitement as it does before, its really seen that, done that. Only the occassional 'surprises', i do remember, and majority of the surprises isn't good ones, mind u. Legally, i've been clubbing/pubbing and drinking for 5yrs, but non-legal, its close to 7yrs, boy, its no wonder i'm getting quite bored of it. I guess, its attributed that clubs in sg doesn't really differ that much do they. Or shd i say, the crowd is always the same old, same old.
If i wanna dance to my kinda music, i'll need to subject myself to the hoards of 'kids' around, who thinks they're soOo cool, and trying to act all 'in'. Kids who don't know the meaning of dancing with style or with a concious to their surroundings. I guess, its highly due to that, that i avoid phuture nowadays, even smoove too. Its getting way unbearable, from what i remember, its time to move on. I guess, i need to move into the older crowd, that hangs around balaclava, acid bar and wala-wala. Its time for a slowdown, to drink and just listen to good music.
Its a countdown, 2 more mths and i'll be back to that for just a while. I miss the noisy hangouts we have, although its usually same ol' places, but the company's great. On the other hand, won't it be fantastic, if sg was so much like NY, and we cld go to new bars and places all that often. *i wish* But i shdn't complain i guess, brisbane is worse, when u're a minority, and its pretty much a dead city at night. *sigh*
A word of caution, please DO NOT ask me out for shopping sessions when i'm back. No more walk walk ard. DO NOT tempt me, cuz i'm living on a budget then, i need to scrimp and save, cuz as a deal with my parents, i won't be taking any allowances for them for that short lil' mth back, instead, i wld need to pay for my next air-ticket back here. *sigh* $1105 gone from my account, leaving me with almost nothing, boy, the progess package is very much needed.
Oh yeah and to chris and po, lets go church toget again on sundays, shall we? *smilez*
Alrighty, its time to head back to my assignment, said whatever i wanted already. 6hrs to complete it. I've got loads to do. *ARG* I'm starting to hate Globalization & Labour Markets.