_* To Darling Faith *_
- Saturday, April 22, 2006 / 12:19 am.
You are an amazing person.
One who potrays that she's tough on the outside,but on the inside, u're caring, thoughtful, kind and sweet as one can be.To friends, u nv fail to lend a helping hand whenever u can.Your little gifts always brings me smiles. (i'll not forget the cookie.)I've never wld have thought back then, that we'll become as close as jie mei.But we are. You always think of others, and always there for a listening ear whenever needed.You, my dear, allow me my indulgences. My fantastic bitching partner. A softie on the inside.Thank u for being there for me, for keeping me company, for just being u.I may not be at there for your celeb, but i promise, we'll do a belated when i'm back k?
Happy Birthday Darling Faith.
Here's a toast to your 21st, episode 2.
*mucks*
I Love You.