I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Wonder *_
- Friday, April 21, 2006 / 3:45 pm.

A little sense of loneliness seems to hit me every now and then.

I get homesick for my friends and family.

I miss enjoying the moments, of dinner with my aunts, watching tv with da gu or daddy, gg shoppin or the little chitchat sessions with mummy, grocery shoppin with er gu. I miss them so dearly, don't know why. I only seem to miss it so much now.

Yes, i have to admit, sometimes, i seem to put friends of higher importance than family. But deep down, i know that without my aunts and parents there for me when i get home, i will be nothing. They are who counts... thats why i've decided, i will return back to sg for my winter hols. I will, for i wan to spend more time with them, esp my da gu. I wan to wake up, sit in the kitchen for lunch while talking almost everything with her, sharing what i know, keeping her company. For she has been my nanny since young, for she brought me up, fed me my meals while i was a kid sitting in front of the tv, for she was the one picked me up and dropped me off during kindergarden, for she taught me to cook, for she was my alarm clock, be it for morning classes or work.
In many ways, she was a surrogate mother to me, and i was the child she brought up. What i am, the good life i led back then, is hugely attributed to her. She understood me in ways mummy doesn't.

I MISS HER SO MUCH.

For now, i realised that, she's the one i wanna spend more time with, to keep her company. For she isn't young anymore, and one day, when she's gone, i think i'll break down badly, for she was a pillar of strength to me.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS