_* Contentment *_
- Wednesday, May 31, 2006 / 1:11 pm.
A feeling of contentment. A smile brought to my mind. I sit the gift in a prime location on my study desk. To remind me that life isn't that bad after all. To remind myself to push. The little touches that i get. Makes me happy. For the cards & gifts. I can say, i'm truely alright, to know that friends like u care. Thank You.
On another note, been bugging myself to go swimming for a while. Even bought my goggles. But every single day, after waking up and feeling ard the hse. ARG! i just can't! Its too bloody cold. I've even thought of cleaning the deck, so i can sit out there and study. I need to bake under the sun a bit. Huddling indoors do me no good. *sigh* going back in sg, i'm gonna go for swims at least twice per week. I miss that feeling of breaking 'the wall'. Of reaching a point where i can just keep going and not feel a thing. Its time regain that feeling. Anyone wanna join me for it?