I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Life *_
- Tuesday, May 09, 2006 / 8:37 pm.

This is life; not brought in on a platter.
I've tried to deal with it.
Make things better,
but things ain't improving.
I'm getting tired of it.
I don't wanna accomodate anymore.
I'm sick of pushing myself on.
I lost sight of my goal.
What seems to motivate, no longer does.
Everything i see in front of me seems endless.
I'm tired. I really am.
I can't see myself in 5yrs time, much less a decade.
All i see is a wall, so high i can't climb.
I feel like letting go.
To fall back and everything will end.
Suicide is said to be the cowardly way out.
But perhaps it isn't.
Perhaps its a prevention of oneself from furthur devestation.
A rollercoaster, is what my life is now.
Cuz everything is hazy, i don't know if i will go up or down next.
Tell me, shd i let go?



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS