_* Questions *_
- Sunday, May 21, 2006 / 1:34 pm.
Questions;
i question my actions.
i question my thoughts.
i question what others think of me.
i question what i think of them.
I've lost the confidence i once had,
A facade of me is all you see.
What i use to think matter, no longer does.
I've gone thru emotions i never had before.
I've learnt the true meaning of 'miss'.
I've learnt that life is full of questions.
Quite rarely an answer will be perfect.
How did i lost that confidence, i can't put my finger on it.
Perhaps its because, my confidence was built on my surroundings,
friends and family are my bricks.
I used to be so sure of myself.
I used to be confident of seeing it thru.
Now, i don't.
I've lost whatever i've built, cuz the walls no longer are around.
Perhaps its time for me to feel comfortable in my own skin.
Perhaps its time for me to follow what i truely believe.