I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Busy *_
- Tuesday, June 27, 2006 / 3:08 pm.

Busy Ol' Me.

Yupz. I'm back on home ground. And have been since 9pm on 21st Jun '06. Ever since then, it has been a blurry business of moving from one place to another, meeting friends, being here being there, doing this doing that. I almost miss the exhilaration of my life here. Yes, i miss my life here. It is soOo good, its like an aphrodisiac. Haa. All, cutting off all the bullshit. I finally have time to sit down and write down everything i've missed out over the passed couple of weeks.

Now, its backflash time. Back to AussieLand doings.

All the little meetups and doings
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4th June 06
The day we celebrated the end of assignments. I like. Having the girls i've been ard for the past 4mths of my uni life in 1 place was good enough and the food being good, is just an additional bonus. I shall miss them all. Sooo dearly, cuz i'm the only one stuck there for the next sem.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8th June 06
I recieved this. Love it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the bday cake, was a icing on top of the day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

17th June 06
A mini celeb gathering at Sharmeen place, for her sis's day. The indian homemade food was good!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, Back to being In SG!
I'm SooO happy to be home! Yes, i truely am. The feeling cannot be described when u here those words when the plane touches down: 'For those coming back to Singapore, Welcome Home.' Woah. Really. I love the feeling of coming home. When u're home, u never wanna leave again. Somehow, i know my days home are limited. But i wanna treasure them as much as possible. Thats why i guess, i haven stayed home a single day yet. Graces and i lived up to our pact, Prata on the day i touchdown. I'm really happy to see her. Yes, no more the msn voice chat. Me and her, face to face.

The everyday packed activities are really something i've missed so much. I know when i wake, there will be someone i can call. Somewhere i can go when i'm bored. Thurs was filled with Swimming, visiting daddy, shirls's bday dinner & club at dblO. Fri was a precious day with Pauline, spending the day just talking with her and catching up over coffee, dinner and drinks! Sat was soO good, to see Pauline thru her 22nd bday at Acid Bar and meeting up old friends and finally getting to see ms-gonna-be-mrs.toh AHh.. i miss fion. and of course mahjong with my kahkees! I miss and its great. Sun is a day i won't forget in a lonNnng time. How long has it been, since all of us sat down together for a good dinner? 8 on Greenwood had done it for us. And Eski Bar @ Holland.V for the footie match thereafter? There's nothing much that could top that night. A grp of 14 ppl, sitting there, enjoying drinks and the match. The familiar company ard me. Feels so comfortable that i never wanna leave again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our dblO madness night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shirls' Bday dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ma Darling's Pauline turns 22 @ Acid Bar

I wanna seal myself in this life. This life that i'm loving right now. Everything is in the right place. Something i love, Something i had missed, Something i'm glad i have.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS