_* Drained *_
- Sunday, June 18, 2006 / 11:14 pm.
I feel drained. all of a sudden, the only thing i want to do is sleep away. My brain no longer is able to focus. Everything is becoming so woozy.
The last weekend of this semester was spent with the girls. These girls whom i've shared the past 4mths with, living together, having wheels of laughter and thoughts aloud. I'm so gonna miss them badly. Most esp Shury, a dear dear friend i've lost contact when we splitted ways aft IJ, now i've found her back, and we've 'connected' again. She's just been wheels of fun and we rekindled the friendship we once lost. She's a friend for life, one that fate is telling us indirectly that we're meant to stay friends for this lifetime. Similarities, we've had many, clubbing, drinking, studying, partner. Gosh i shall miss her badly. As for Eunice, I know i'll miss her pampering of coffees and desserts, as well as the occassional: 'what do u wan to eat? i cook for u.' Me sitting on the steps watching her prep/cook my dinner. I've shared a bond with these girls, for life. I'm glad we managed to spend my last sat of this sem, just the 3 of us, with wine, chips and fruits, chatting away. A pleasent memory.
It seems so that because i know i'll miss them, i don't feel like going back home for hols. That i wanna spend more time with them. Its weird how we clicked and the depth increases towards the end of the sem. Who knows my crazy personality, i might just do that and tell mom i don't wanna go home and stay here instead.
Reflecting back, this semester has taught me about human personalities. The depth of it surfacing becuz of Geri. I know it was her that triggered it. I've become a much more cynical person, cuz i've learnt to see things from a tad more different perspective.
Perhaps when we next chat, u'll know that then. I've changed, become stronger perhaps. I no longer envy when looking at friends blogs and wanting to be there partying and eating away. Surprisingly, clubbing no longer interests me that greatly. I think i've reached a point in life where i'm learning to slow down, to appreciate life as it is. To take things slowly, an aussie characteristic i've cultured. Thats why, if/when i become an aus PR, i'll likely move down to sydney, who knows, Shury and i will become flatmates again. Haa...
For now, i just wanna sleep. My woozy brain is doing me no good for my last paper. I'll complain soon. Toodles...