I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Mkting Soon *_
- Saturday, June 17, 2006 / 2:37 am.

An estimated 3.5hrs to my next paper: International Marketing.

I'm not prepared well for the paper, seriously been slacking off for this one, mindset for this is all knowledge + crapping attitude. I'm sooO horrid. I can't believe myself having such an attitude for this paper. Perhaps its cuz i'm sitting on a distinction based on my current 50% for this subject, so i've become a ya-ya-payaya for it. And i still cld stand there and chitchat with eunice last nite. God. I hope i don't get my retribution like that.

[God, if u're hearing this: I did put in effort while studying, i have tried to memorise and stuck it in my brain, but it just won't stick]

Well, i've got like 2 hrs now to do my last lap of revision for this. The next paper, no way i can't play ard. That one, (as eunice puts it) Terror! Why the hell do they havta put that subject the last. But then again, i'm not complaining. At least i have time to properly mug for that paper.

This sem, i've done one of my longest mugging sessions, serious focus on studies. *thank god for geri's influence* Can't believe i did 11am-2.30am mugging in uni, in that blasted chamberlain room! Next sem, i hope to have this kinda mugging partners! *cross-my-fingers*

Oh and ppl, i have made a decision. I will be extending my studies in aus, for another semester, for a dual major. Thus would make my entire education 2yrs instead of 1.5yrs. And to that, since its 2yrs, i will be applying for PR in australia. If so, i'll not be returning to sg after my studies for 2 yrs thereafter. I know, i know, quite an impact. I've been sitting on this for a quite a few days already. Mummy has been pretty supportive of my decision. So i've decided to go ahead with it. No more pondering ard and stuff. I wanna do this. For myself. A step out, cuz its time.

This hols back to sg, i need to treasure it. For according to my plans above, after this hols, i won't be returning to sg for another 3yrs after this july. I'm gonna do summer sch, which means for that 3 mths break, i'm not gg back to sg. Then u can really call me an aussie girl. *hee*

alrighty, back to the books!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS