_* URG! *_
- Thursday, June 01, 2006 / 11:34 pm.
I hate feeling this way.
Saying it seems so easy, doing it seems so hard.
I have my insecurities that seems to be magnified whenever i'm away.
I need to let go.
I have to constantly remind myself that i shdn't care.
I have to stop second guessing ppl.
In my space, i am myself.
Out of that, i become someone else.
I desperately wanna regain my confidence.
The confidence that seems to have been lost when i left.
As i walk in the cold,
i question.
What am i doing, what happened to me and what's with my life and mind.
Questions that formed without an answer.
I think, with thought that has beginnings but no end.
I'm tired. I truely am.
All i wan to do, is just to leave without worries.
But i can never do.
The hundred over pictures plastered on my walls, remind me of my good times.
The good times i reminise.
The good times i wan so badly.
Those are the days, where life has less worries and questions.
Where friendship is so true.
Unlike the many plastics i've met here.
Perhaps the girl who wanted so much to fly off then.
Shdn't have flown at all.
Its after her flight, that she realises how much she's meant to be at home.
Home where she's confident and comfortable.
Home where she's surrounded by love.
A place where she truely belongs.