I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Went Beserk! *_
- Saturday, June 17, 2006 / 2:51 pm.

Marketing down, 1 more to go. The most worried paper of all - Biz Policy. The most fearful one of all!

Something went wrong with me today after Marketing paper.

I JUST WENT BERSERK!

I tot i'll be tired when i got home, but NooOoooOoo...
Little Ol' Me decided to do a cleaning spree and i really mean CLEANING SPREE!
I did AllLLllll my laundry today.
Changed and wash my bedsheets and blankets etc.
Unpack all the paper bags lying around.
Cleared and re-file all my notes for this and previous semester.
Packed the clothes i'm bringing back.
Pack the unwanted toiletries.
And to top it off... I washed the WHOLE bathroom!

I think if it wasn't because the sun is setting now, i would have gone and cleaned the whole kitchen and living area.

I seriously think i've just gone mad. Like something in me just 'click'.
Anyways, i just realised, both my hands are getting quite rough, did toooOo much washing of dishes and the dishing washing liquid ain't doing it good.

Man, i soOo need a Mani now. I think a good Parafin session would do this precious hands good.

Alrighty... tooDles for now... off the Shameen's place for a birthday party. Its gonna be drinking tonite. YiPps!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS