I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Chilling *_
- Saturday, July 08, 2006 / 3:27 pm.

Afternoons, are meant for chilling.
With my perfect accessory: my laptop.
On the bed, watching reruns of sex in the city and munching on chocolate coated macadamias.
Looking out of the window, thoughts running through.
Yes, its very mtv, but hey, a girl can imagine can't she.

In the blink of the eye, half of my hols are over.
Life for me now, is in balance.
Issues have been raised, but are smoothed over, cuz i have my listening ear.

And to my dear girl, u have no idea how much i love the time spent with u.
U are truely, one of the friends i treasure so much, no words can express.
I am really gonna miss u when we part.
I am my own best friend, but u are close to that as a best friend could get for me.

On another note. Yest was spent with the girlies, talking bout nothing and everything under the sun.
I update them with my news, they update me with theirs.
And, of course, the big day was spilled.
Those 2 sweet girls, planned it all.
I am looking forward to that day, cuz no matter what, i know it will be filled with peels of laughter.
For that, i hope things will go as smoothly as possible.
No complains, no whining.

Since i've been back, i've learnt of things that happened while i was away.
The good and the bad.
But mostly, its be bad that affects me more.
I can't help but wonder, what happened to the carefree life we used to have.
Has everything been covered with all the additional surroundings that we no longer can see eye to eye.
Arguements arn't bad for the soul, but then, having it buried unresolved is worse.
Its been my opinion that when arguments arise, one should sit there and think about what the other person is trying to say.
Why are they pointing it out? Has things gone overboard?
Perhaps that my own point of view isn't always correct, and that i should be more open to others and their thoughts.
I love that i'm able to talk things out with graces, no matter how different our views are, in the end, we still don't fall apart, or turned sour-faced or go huff-puff to another person complaining. Whatever we say to each other, our point of view, stays between us.
The next moment, we can move on to the next topic of discussion.
I will miss our late night talks, over prata, the walk home then standing/sitting some place between her home and mine, talking for hours.

At 22, i know my life is just beginning.
I'm starting to slow down.
Learning to appreciate just sitting in a place, listening to live band and just chilling out with my friends.
I smile whenever i think of last thurs.
It was a good day.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS