I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Foul Mood *_
- Thursday, July 20, 2006 / 5:32 pm.

I have a well of emotions running now.
Things have happened over this past few days.
Made me sad, made me pissed, made me furious.
All i can say.
Things are changing, for the better or the worse.
I don't know.
It is not as simple as we think it is.
No. I have my view and things i based important may not be to u.
But it is.
This is my life, i think this way.
U don't get to judge me becuz of the words i say.
Don't like what i've said, say it in my face.
I don't shy away from confrontation.
Face me and we'll talk.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS