I n d | v | D e s | R e S
- Wednesday, August 23, 2006 / 2:46 am.

Grace Sweetie,

You are one of my closest bossom girlfriends. I cannot imagine how it would be for me, if i didn't have such a friend like you. I'm thankful that circumstances over the years brought us closer, that you are one of the few people in my life that i can truely keep no secrets from. U read me like a book, know me well enough and understand my actions and thoughts. I can spend hrs talking to u on the phone, about everything and anything. Spill all the beans as we share woes and happiness. Only u and a handful of others are able to stand my crap. *grinz* The past yr of my being abroad has not widen the gap of friendship, instead brought it closer. My hols were brighten becuz u were ard. All our sensational and off-the-wall clubbing sessions held close to my heart. Love.

On this day of urs, again, i'm sorry that i'm not there to celeb it with u. And its sad to know that its the 2nd yr ard. I know that u don't blame me for it, that the circumstances gives no space for any choices. But deep down in my heart, i really do feel sad and a tad bit guilty.

I'm glad u like the card. Smiles that it makes u tear. I'm blessed to have u in my life. Between you and me, we don't need flourishing words to explain how much we treasure each other. A friendship, a comfort level.

Once again, my dear. I will always give you my sincere wishes. The next step in ur life is approaching fast. Savour the next mth. Though i won't be there in person, but in spirit i am. Here's to wishing u happiness and success in for your future.

Happy 22nd Birthday Graces!

I miss you loads and Love u so much!
*many kisses and hugs*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS