_* Passed few days *_
- Tuesday, August 01, 2006 / 9:38 pm.
5weeks flew pass in a blink and here i am, back on aussie ground. Those past 5weeks, i hold dearly every moment close to my heart.
Its amazing the energy i have when i'm back home. I've done so much within just that period. I've clocked more than 10 mahjong sessions. Clubbed every week. Prata-ed so much. Pattaya Rice of 6 plates. Chilled out.
I've spent time with my girls, most esp so Graces. She really is my bricky lin. I can always count on her for giving me an honest opinion on everything. The usual in-your-face attitude, thats why i love her so much. Saying goodbye to u at the airport isn't easy my dear. Yes, it will be 2yrs before we next meet, hopefully sooner. It is difficult to leave such a friend, one as close to me as u are. U know me so well, sometimes it can be scary. The same, i know you. I know that u are always there for me. We're coming close to a decade of friendship my dear. And yet, to celebrate that point of a decade, we're not toget doing so. Yes, many friends have told me that there's always msn and voice, but things just isn't the same. Its hard for me to know that when i return back to sg during yr end, Grace won't be there for prata, to hit the clubs with me, to give me laughter, that i won't be able to pick up the phone and call her as and when. Ask her go swimming toget, have our milk tea downstairs. All these small little things, she's been there, to know that the next time we can do it is 2yrs later, isn't easy for me to accept. But i have to face reality.
This hols, i've come to know that another dear friend is leaving for work in China for about 2-3yrs. The only regret i have, is that i didn't manage to spend more time with him. He has been such a good person, reliable and just a good guy. Alex, all the best. Do come back and visit often, if not, i'll pop over the see u then.
My Darlings were another highlight of my return. We've clubbed every week. Jo and i, gawd. But i so love her. She's been there for me, when i felt bored and need company, she's been there for dinners and chills.. I do miss her so, i'm glad to know, at least when i return yr end, she will be there for me. I'm losing one clubbing kahkee already, i can't lose Jo as well.
Its been hard for me to settle down, but i've come to realised that this sem, i seem stronger. Cuz i know at the back of my mind, this sem will fly pass. 16weeks won't be that difficult to pass. I've become more independent. Settling into my routine and hopefully being able to kick up a notch in studying. A tough last sem, but at least, friends are still ard.