_* Broken Up *_
- Monday, September 11, 2006 / 8:27 am.
If clearing hurdles in life is suppose to make you stronger,
then being invincible would be true wouldn't it?
But then, if life were just a sail boat, then there would be no excitement would there?
No matter what, i can't seem to find the right frequency to the radio.
There's no tune i can dance to, instead i seem to be flying all over the place.
I don't have an exact goal set for the next step.
Yes, i have options, but none of it seems to interest me.
I have to admit, much of my past was heavily dependent on my luck.
Sometimes it made me question my capability.
Did i work to deserve it or was i just lucky?
I'm at a lost of what i want to do.
What kind of stuff and i'm gonna do next.
Yes, i dream. I dream about being successful and doing things i love.
But the thing is, until u try it, u will never know if u truely love it.
I do believe that all good things must come to an end.
Just like how much i reminisce of the past.
Screen saver pictures reminds me all.
Of our ktv moments, where glenn & kh were singing and grooving in front of the room.
Where i was caught being targetted at my bday.
Where graces was being forced to drink carlsberg at hers.
Of us, dancing in our room in perhentian, with flowers in our hair.
With reality, i know those days will never come again.
No matter what, it will always be different.
Life moves on, as one always says, but how much do u want it to change?
I wonder.
Should things proceed as planned, i will grad in 3mths time.
I was enthusiastic prior, researching and planning.
Yes, i do tell others of my plans.
But plans are plans, what degree of my plans will follow through?
I know what kind of life i want to lead.
What kind of life, i dream to lead.
Life, not Job.
Many often, my mom's life is what i wanna have when i grow old.
But will i be able to attain that?
I have to admit, my mom's been lucky.
Yes, what she has today, she's paid dues for it.
But on the other hand, w/o grandpa behind supporting, she wouldn't be where she stands today.
I've never told my parents, but i do know how much they have gone through.
As my dad often complains he saves while me and mom splurge.
Sometimes i wonder, have i gone too far?
I no longer recognise myself.
The contridicting questions i ask myself often.
Who i've become.
Who i am.
Tell me, did my choices do me wrong?