_* Guitars *_
- Monday, September 25, 2006 / 12:18 pm.
There's something about guys with guitars.
SInging whilst playing the guitar.
Utterly Sexy!
Singing intently, with intense feeling.
PHEW!
Somehow, i'm always drawn to this type.
Guys singing whlist playing the guitar does it for me.
I mean, don't u just wanna melt when he sings?
They always elude a sense of confidence and sexiness when they sing.
Absolutely Mesmerizing.
I can't gush enough about them.
The 'chemistry' the sizzles across.
Melt! Melt! Melt!
Take an example. James Blunt on the Oprah Show.
I'll be one of the 1st to admit, he's typical english lanky bloke looking.
Nothing special that makes u attracted to him.
But when he picked up his guitar and started to sing You're Beautiful.
My eyes were GLUED!
I start to smile and felt my heart just melt.
Absolutely Attractive and he looked totally Stunning then!
I'm not saying just that, take Aussie Idol for one.
Auditions: those who sang with guitars were so good, i was clapping away.
When they were stripped of their guitars, singing to just to microphone.
They don't attract that much then.
I want a guy with a guitar singing to me.
Just me.
I think i'll just die, melting.
Pwahahaha...