I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Its Hard To Say GoodBye *_
- Sunday, September 24, 2006 / 10:38 pm.

For My Dearest Graces,

Its never easy, neither does it become easier with time.
Yes, i have to agree.
I'm starting to hate departure halls too.
Despite the fact that i'm far in brissy.
I'm still feeling the sadness.
Knowing that i'll not be able to see that familiar face upon my return.

But learning to accept it is a process.
Parting is part and parcel of growing up.
We are maturing in our own way.
Independent woman we shall become.
Although, i'm able to say it with ease.
But its said with a heavy heart.

It has been tested and proven that we still hold a strong bond of friendship.
Despite our distance apart.
I can't say the same for rest of my friendships.
But you have been there for me regardless of what has happened.
Never failing to lend me a listening ear whenever needed.
Always taking the initative to msg or msn me.
I shall miss you deeply and dearly.
Frankly, I know i will feel a sense of loss.

I know we'll always have msn talks, phone conversations and sms(s).

Thank You my dear.
For being there for me every step of the way.
I hope as u embark on this next phrase of your life.
I can be there as much for you as u had for me.

Take Care of yourself.
Be Safe always.
18mths will pass in a flash.
I promise that i will visit you in the states no matter what.
I shall see you there for X'mas next yr.
This is not Goodbye. It will Never be Goodbye.
As always, it shall only be 'See You Later.'

Shall Miss (and missing) you Loads.
- Love You -




life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS