I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Peace *_
- Thursday, September 21, 2006 / 9:52 am.

I've made peace with myself and the situation.
It had passed.
Thanks to Ben, Joyce and Kit, for the daily msgs, calls and msn(s) to ask if i'm alright.
I'm fine really.
To my dear girls Jo, Grace and Shirls, for listening to my outbursts of woes, despite your sleepy state.

I've let it pass.
Yes, i was absolutely livid at that point of time.
And yes, i said my part by telling her off.
Surprisingly, i think i was pretty calm with my words.
But i doubt after she left, i would see much of her from then on.
Its time to put a closure to the matter and partially to the friendship.

A couple of sentences she said will stay hard in my mind though.
'I don't do 2.'
'I didn't know it would lead to this.'
'It is ok, don't worry, it really is ok.'
Those words said, in the moment, of her reciprocal, will not easily fade.

I have to say, this incident made me think severly.
Of friendship and how ppl change in different environments.
It is true that i'm extremely attached to sg.
After all, i've had a great life of friends and family there.
Why should i not want to go back to that?
But for friends who have left.
And changed to suit the environment perhaps.
Why do they change so drastically sometimes?
Is it such a need to want to fit in to the new place?
Or is it such the urge to get rid of the past?

I've questioned myself many-a-times.
Why unlike others, i don't enjoy aussie like others do.
Is it because i'm not as sociable as i am in sg?
Because i'm not that daring enough to try new things?
Or is it that i'm too cautious?

Somehow, perhaps, i'll never know the answers,
but i'll always question until i find an almost perfect fit then.

But in short, as Ben puts it.
Another lesson in life learnt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS