_* Vodka Anyone? *_
- Tuesday, September 26, 2006 / 3:26 pm.
This is the most ridiculous and expensive bottle of Vodka that i've ever heard of.
Well... maybe its not exactly ridiculous, but its seriously expensive.
It even sounds expensive.
Name: Diva Vodka.
Price: Starts from 2 000pounds and going up to 450 000 pounds
Ridiculous?
Somehow, it sounds to me like it.
Don't get me wrong, I love my drinks.
Vodka is fine for me, as long as it comes in the form of Cosmopolitian
But this? This bottle as a gift.
Man, i won't even wanna touch it.
The reason for its expensive-ness
A tube down the middle of the bottle,
Is a string of jewels. Which can be rubies, crystals or any of those.
But Man.
I wld rather pay for something expensive and be able to wear it.
Than to have it in the bottle.
Despite all that said.
Of course i'll gladly accept if someone gives this to me.
Why not?
U give, i'll accept.
I see no reason to reject.