WishEs...
- Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 9:56 pm.
Everyday is someone's birthday.
But when that someone happens to be your friend,
You smile and send them your best wishes.
So here i am. To wish 2 of my friends.
To Eunice:
Babe. Many thanks for the last semester of fun. Living with u was a blast. I truely miss your presence here in brissy, most especially your pamperings. I miss having my barista ard, now i've gotta make coffee myself. *pouts* I'm glad we got to meet again after so many years, frankly, if u didn't remind me, i wouldn't have remembered that we were tuition mates back in sec 1. OMG! So here i am, (still stick in brissy), wishing you all the best in your job hunting. May u be happy always. *muckz* Love You!
To GH:
Ah Guan, Ah Guan. I'm glad we got to meet, know then bond. You have helped me so much, most esp so in the IT department. Thankfully you were here in brissy, to balance hh's 'blur-ness'. Hee. I love that we are able to be frank with each other, yet maintain our individual opinions and not get offended. Friends like that, are hard to come by. For all the times, for the talks, for the insights and for all the help. I thank you so much. Heard that you've found a job, all the best in your career girl! May your future be fantastic and you be happy always. *muckz* We'll catch up again when i'm back yeah? Love!
HapPy 22nd BiRthday Eunice & GuanHui!