_* Complaints *_
- Wednesday, October 25, 2006 / 1:22 am.
If you're not in the mood to read my rattling, forget about this post.
Seriously.
Its the week of assignment packed due dates.
I'm suffering from insufficent sleep.
Let me count, an estimated 7hrs sleep since i woke on sun morning.
So much so that Kit has been saying that i'm becoming inhumanly insane.
Fueled by coffee and chocolate, iTunes playing, my comfy support pillow and droppers.
I'm confined within these 4 walls.
Within 2 assignments done, 3 more to go and 1 still running.
I'm almost at the limit of my brain cells of editing.
No offense to some friends of mine,
But i'm becoming fucking irritated with editing people's work.
Thats a reason why i CANNOT be a teacher.
I have no freaking paitence.
Especially with people, at university level,
where the forming of sentencing are horrible.
The flow of words are badly phrased.
The grammatical errors are aplenty.
Its giving me a fucking headache.
Half the time of doing the group assignments, I'm there doing the editing work!
Proof reading is fine, but when the english is atrocious,
I get fucking pissed.
ps: geri, i'm not referring to u, some other peeps.
I'm feeling like a fucking teacher this semester.
Why the hell do i have to work with 1st-sem peeps.
Some ppl seriously don't understand the meaning of COMPARE AND CONTRAST!
What in the world made them thinking that submitting a work of facts will be sufficent?
Don't they know that COMPARE AND CONTRAST means critical analysis?
Pissed.
That is on top of the fact that i'm feeling the mounting pressure of work pile.
The stress level is on the rise.
Evident by the number of pimples popping up on the face, the sleepless nights.
Even in the shower, i can't stop thinking about the work.
I'm afraid that i'll reach to breaking point soon.
Yes, people, i know this is the last lap, and whatever, i just have to bite and get through.
But the thing is, it isn't that its just less than a month.
The problem is that within this period of time, there's so much to do!
As Eugene has pointed out, its actually not that encouraging when friends keep saying,:
'endure, aiya, it only less than a month.'
Its a constant reminder of how much that has to be completed within less than a month!
I've become a hermit.
I'm thankful for that little bit of encouragement from some friends.
Despite the fact that i'm busy, the occassional msgs brightens the day.
Its nice to know that i'm being thought of.
*smilez*
On a different note, reading graces post reminded me of my past.
When i first got to brissy.
What she's going through, felt exactly the same as what i went through.
A reminder of my first experience in depression.
I understand the difficulties that she's experiencing to get used to the place.
Until u've been thrown into a different environment,
then u'll truely realise how much of a toll it takes in adapting.
Sometimes, i wonder, peeps back home always says, you're so lucky to get to go o/seas.
But do they ever wonder, there is always a downside to it?
Aiya, just some erratic ramblings of mine.
Back to the work. Breather break over.
*wails*