_* Lethargic Me *_
- Friday, October 13, 2006 / 5:14 am.
Every morning when i wake, i tell myself: Get thru the day is good enough.
I find myself hating to wake up.
As though suffering from insufficent sleep.
I keep thinking: 'just 10mins more'.
Why is it always that hard to get outta bed?
For the past 2 days, when i wake, first instinct is to scratch my mosquito bites.
I currently have 4 that are irritating the hell outta me.
2 on the neck, and 2 behind my left leg.
They swell up like mad and tests my paitence.
ARG!
That is why i so hate summer in aus.
They have left marks over me.
Kit has concluded that i seem more 'juicy' becuz i have a higher body temp.
Why can't all the mosquitos in the world just die.
Useless blood sucking junk.
BAH!
I'm losing my temper easier and headaches seems to come more often.
Often than not, i find myself staring into the air just so i cld clear my head to think properly.
Everything is starting to become a chore.
I no longer enjoy what i used to.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!