I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Bummer *_
- Monday, November 27, 2006 / 10:22 am.

Yes, i call myself a bummer now.
But my darlings tell me i can't bum for long.
Cuz, the more i bum ard, it seems the more senile i'm becoming.

I can sit there, talking to them and suddenly lose my trail of thoughts.
Stare off into thin air and everything goes blank.
Literally.

We've concocted up a plan.
To get me back my PT job.
Hopefully it would work.
But Kelvin's on leave now, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That said though, my plan isn't all that untrue.
I am really considering heading off for masters next yr.
US of A is my destination, this time round.
But thou shall see.
I need to do more research.

I'd have to admit though, since i've returned, life's been a buzz for me.
Yes, i have spent a handful of days being an absolute pig.
Sleeping, eating and watching TV.
But on the other hand, most of the days are spent with the parents.
Dinners, Walking ard.
Its a nice feeling.

Meeting up ol' friends are good as well.
My darlings of course the most often.
As Jo says: 'i'll see u within 2 days.'
Ol' aussie mates as well.
The coffees, dinners/lunches.

Sigh.
Funds are running low.
I need to get a job asap.
The mom has targetted her next bday prez.
I'd have to dig into my savings again.
Terrible, Horrible, Incorrigible Me.
There's so many things i wanna do.
Jia's mentioned Bangkok next mth.
Then the parents have announced that they're gonna be outta town fron dec 22 to jan 3.
I'm asked to make the decision to join them in Penang for visiting the relatives.
The aussie mates have planned a road trip up m'sia in Jan.
The Dad says Mauritius for CNY.
Then i think its Taiwan in Mar.
And finally US of A with Boo in Oct.

Die Die Die.
I need a sugar daddy.
How am i ever gonna partake all the above with my ever-decreasing state.
ARG!.

Money Money, Wo Ai Ni.
Haaaa....

(being an absolute idiot.)



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS