I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* The City is Bad *_
- Friday, November 10, 2006 / 8:55 pm.

I've concluded that i CANNOT step into the city anymore.
Just a mere walking through can cause my atm card harm.
Bad bad harm.
Damage today: $120

Initally i thought i won't even get into queen st mall.
Boy was i wrong.
Met some aussie friends for lunch today.
Tot we'll be gg to somewhere else other than the city.
But just as i got into Rach's car she goes: lets have Hanachi
Faint. Alarm went off in my head.
Cuz Hanachi is right in the mall.

Lunch ended up at JoJo's instead.
Which is even worse, cuz its right smack in the middle of all action.
Down the escalator we go after lunch and 1st thing we see is Supre to our right.
Then come the decision one of us was gonna say, but Kate said it: "Lets go in!"
Man. Evil i tell u. EVIL!
There i went, blowing bucks away at Supre again.
I can never get in and outta that store empty-handed.
URK!
Up and down we walked and shopped until I said its enough.

The mates are going partying tonite.
But i've decided not to go.
Its bad enough that i'm shopping when i'm not suppose to,
I can't make it worse by gg drinking too.
Shall leave that til after exams.

Time to hit the books.
Need to work off my guilt before my sleep.
*_*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS