I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Confession *_
- Thursday, November 09, 2006 / 6:57 am.

180 degrees change of mood.
1 reason: retail theraphy.
Yes my friends, i've been out shopping.
Blowing money away, buying and buying.

2 days worth of retail did me good.
Spent an estimated 350bucks, but i'm still not satisfied.
Cuz i didn't manage to cover all the places.
I can't seem to get enough.
Like there's always more and more things to buy.
As it is, i'm already having problems bringing my stuff back,
but i'm still not bothering and going for it.
BAHAA!
Bottom line: Retail theraphy is temporary happiness.

Ok, call me terrible, but i did a count last nite of all the stuff i've bought
Even new clothes sufficient for 15 days of CNY
Undergarments included.
HAA! I think i've changed my whole warerobe since i've came back.
Norm clothes worn these days were all bought within this sem.
Gosh, i am bad.

Besides that, the other dept that went up in quantity is accessories.
I came with 1 box of it from sg.
Now i'm going back with 3 boxes.
YIKES!
Which means, all thats left is a new bag (which i already know which one)
and importantly: SHOES!
*grinz* i saw a couple i like, maybe i shall do shop tmr again. Haa.

I sure hope my mom's not gonna ask so much questions bout my stuff.
She'll definately blow if she sees the amt of stuff i have.
And to top it, i've been doing some online shopping.
I think once i'm back in sg, it no more shopping for 6mths
Seriously.

As per what Graces have been saying:
Save your money.
I think i'll be in deep shit/debt when i go US of A.
Think about it: I'm already crazy in Aus.
Its gonna be like 10times worse in the land of great shopping.
Die Die Die.

*blah*



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS