I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Home *_
- Monday, November 20, 2006 / 9:37 am.

Ok since the news has been spilled.
I don't find it a point to keep it quiet anymore.

Yes, i'm back in sg for good.
Homeground.

The family has been well-recieving.
The delight in my parent's eyes cannot be hidden.
The aunts are happy hearing my laughter and tease.
I enjoy the family time emmersely.

On the friends forefront though.
Well. Things didn't go as planned i guess.

Perhaps i should state the reason that i want my return to be quiet.
I don't like to reject people.
You all out there should know, i usually Onz.
But the thing is, this time round, i don't want to go partying like i used to.
The following days until month end is critical for me.
Call me superstitious or whatever.
But until my results are released, i don'twant to jinx it.
So no partying or enjoying like i used to.
Which most importantly means, no mahjong.
So rather than my friends knowing/asking and me rejecting them thereafter.
I've preferred if they did not know.

Yes, it may be weird to feel this way.
But i am feeling a tad bit guilty for returning so soon.
When i shd be staying in brissy awaiting for my results.
Should its not go well, (touchwood), it means that i'll have to fly back to bris for supp.
And that is not what i want.
So until then, keeping a low profile is my ideal.

If i've offended any friends in any way,
I apologise.
But i hope my decision will be respected.

I will call u all out for dinner.
Sometime.
But for now, its my time to recollect myself.
To adjust back to singapore.

I'm sitting in a state of emotional and unstability.
Unsure of whats to come.
What am i to do.
I have a burden riding on me.
So now, i'm taking time aside to think and plan.

The parents have spoken to me last nite.
Expressing an option to me.
For furthur studies now, to the USA for my masters.
A shock to me to realise that my parents are keen on me going away so soon.
But i understand where my mom is coming from.
Moreover for the fact that couzzie's now based in SFO, and the aunt's there.

A timeframe of 1mth is given to me to decide.
Perhaps i will.

Its time to sit and decide my next path in life.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS