I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Swirls *_
- Friday, December 08, 2006 / 6:54 pm.

For a first, i'm regretting.

For not settling things in proper before i left.
For not saying what i truely felt.
For being an asshole emotional bitch at times.
For throwing tantrums irrationally.
For not thanking you, for being understanding.
For not telling you that i really appreciate.

For not.. a lot of things.

The past few days, i've slipped on my mask again.
Surrounding myself to avoid.
But i can't escape no more.
I can't.

I pray for ur recovery.
I hope that u'll be fine in time to come.
I pray that God would give me a chance to speak to u again.
To tell u i'm sorry.
And to say Thank You.
You will always be a good friend.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS