I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* Tired *_
- Friday, December 15, 2006 / 12:00 pm.

Capital T.
Drained badly.

The past 2 weeks have been a madness array
Clubbing, partying, mahjong-ing, shopping, driving & working.
Yes, i'm in my full speed ahead mode.
Starting to take its toll on me eh?!?
I swear, after december, NO MORE steam.
Its a slow-down way to mo-town.

I barely slept on my bed for more than 6hrs since the past 4 nights.
I need a slack day.
But i can't see that day arriving until Jan.

Alright, enough complains.
I shdn't be complaining anyway, since i'd rather be busy than bored.

Shall post gazillion pixs when i've the time then.
Bah!



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS