I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* a week *_
- Monday, January 22, 2007 / 1:50 pm.

A rollercoaster of feelings.
After a while, all i felt was numb.
I don't know what to say, i don't know what i feel.
A point in life, when words said absoultely meant nothing.

I'd should be prepared, for after a mth, it shouldn't have been that bad.
But once the tide hits, the flow starts.
An allnight of crying, been a while since i've last done that.
But now to think back, crying for what?
Its not within my control, there's nothing i can do about it.

Sometimes, it makes me think, how two-person character i've become.
One moment of happinness, another of sadness.
In the comfort of friends ard, i'd be as i am.
A mask on the front, whatever thought off hidden away.
Alone at home, otherwise appears.
The flow of it just happens.

I'd want a direction again.
Lost in the world of beings.
The path of light, doesn't shine that bright after all.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS