I n d | v | D e s | R e S
_* LoonnGgg LoSt *_
- Friday, August 31, 2007 / 2:20 pm.

And then I'm back again.

Pleasantly gone for almost 2mths. Busy with the Social & Work as it is. But man, I'd have to admit, the past few weeks had me combing the whole of Singapore almost every weekend. Not something that happens all that often.

Work is as it is: The 'Monday Blues', 'I wanna quit Tuesday', 'Midweek Wednesday drags', 'Endur Thursday' & 'Counting Down the Hours Friday'. After my 3mth mark point, i seem to think of the 'I wanna quit Tuesday' more often than none. Buggers, the temptation to type, sign and submit seems so hard to resist. But as Jo says, I have to do the 'Endur Thursdays'. For my Europe trip, i have to Hang On.

Yes, EUROPE! you heard me right. I'm gonna be spending my Xmas Freezing my Ass off in Italy/France. You bet i'm excited about it. Although i know my bank account depleation is gonna go on an uphill, but its something that doesn't come by everyday. My most expensive Xmas present to myself. Indulgence i am. But the poor working girl i am, its gonna be a backpack trip this time around. I can't imagine, me, backpacking in Winter. Not very smart, but for the experience, i'll persist.

Before i bore with all the talks. Just a couple of the mad pics from all that has happened, so that my little blogspace won't get too overly bland with just words. (*urg* i totally forgot about way way back ones, next time)

The Sore-Losers of Subaru Urban Waterfest Challenge '07
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Girls' Nite Out at WineBar
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sir Ah Guang's Bday BBQ
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Sneak-Out 'Ulti Clubbing Kahkees' Unite
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fiona turns 21!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Snake-ish Sunday at the Zoo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Butter Fac Chilling
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Villa Bali-ing on a Stormy Sunday
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pauline's Offically 23!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS